On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 09, 2010 20:19:03 Sven Neumann wrote:
> >
> > Since I haven't been at LGM, I have trouble to understand the motivation
> > for doing GIMP merchandising.
> [...]
>
> b) Something a little bit better as a token of appreciation. Google gives
> the
> GSOC students shirts... It would be rally nice if we could give them a nice
> little mug with Wilber on or something.

I've always found T-shirts to be infinitely more useful than most of the
other baubles I've received.  However, I certainly like the idea of sending
"Merged" shirts to GSoC participants, presuming the code gets merged.  They
could also be used as rewards if anyone wanted to assign bug-bounties to
bugzilla entries.  It would be nice if whatever design this "Merged" graphic
would be also shows support for the efforts of translators and documentation
writers.

Chris