Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:39:27AM +0800, Bear wrote:
> hi,
> I am a newbie on GIMP development. Now I wanna create a new tool. For
> example, I wanna create a Text Tool which as same as GIMP owned. I copyed
> these
> files:
[...]

Ah, what a good idea... instead of changing the tools that are there,
just making your own ones (and starting with Copy&Paste).

Ah, fine this way I may also add some stuff... and will not need to
argue why older stuff needs to be changed. It doesn't need to be changed.
The old stuff can be there, and new stuff *might* be added later
(or not mentioned at all).

Good inspiration, thanks!

Oliver