>Installing this one on Linux via Wine result In Text troubles. File Menu
>entry is just as big as half of my screen, so that anything can be done.
>Did someone get the same ?
>
>pygmee

Exactly the same behavior - the problem is obviously related to Font - and
possibly a missing dll see the output message :

"Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
`libcanberra-gtk-module.dll': Module not found

This is a development version of GIMP.  Debug messages may appear here.

(gimp-2.7.exe:8): Pango-WARNING **: couldn't load font "MS Shell Dlg
Not-Rotated 8", falling back to "Sans Not-Rotated 8", expect ugly output.

(gimp-2.7.exe:8): Pango-WARNING **: couldn't load font "MS Shell Dlg
Not-Rotated 6.666015625", falling back to "Sans Not-Rotated 6.666015625",
expect ugly output.
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY
unimplemented
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY
unimplemented
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY
unimplemented

"

Still didn't find any fix for this

Sorry