On 07/07/2010 06:05 AM, Luiz Felipe Moraes Pereira wrote:
> I donĀ“t know if this helps, but there is already the GIMP GPS resources
> and I heard about GIMP painter, you could check with their authors to
> use what they have made, They would love having their work on GIMP.

Thanks for the tip, but it would be a lot easier if the resources would
come to us, rather then requiring us to hunt them down. That was kind of
the point with the mail.

Perhaps you could look through GPS resources, match them with what we
want in the default setup, contact the GPS author, and if he "okay" it,
attach these resources to the bug for inclusion in 2.8?

  / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog:
http://www.chromecode.com/