On Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 21:47:08, Dave wrote:

> I only use the brush tool, mostly with hard round brushes any size typically
> up to about 25 pixel radius, spacing 10. opacity on. no other brush dynamics
> set. Smaller the brush the better the performance is.

Can you please fix your e-mail client so that it:
- doesn't remove the References and In-Reply-To headers to enable
  proper threading of your messages
- quotes the message you're replying to
- doesn't send HTML when it's completely unnecessary

(also, where did you find GIMP 2.7.3? The latest 2.7 release is 2.7.1)

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
       -- Hein's Law