On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Rupert Weber <g...@leguanease.org> wrote:
>> Regarding BABL: i've had a look at extensions/CIE.c and found conversion
>> routines
>> using linear light RGB with the sRGB primaries and white point -- that is
>> scRGB.
>> Everything fine here.
>> Now i'm not familier with BABL -- possibly i've checked at the wrong
>> routines?
> What I found was conv_rgbF_xyzF() in extensions/gggl-lies.c
> But I'm just as unfamiliar with babl, so I might be the one who looked
> at the wrong place.

That code is never used (gggl-lies contains a bunch of conversions,
some which are expected to fail - but only the correct ones pass the
runtime regression testing all conversions are subject to). CIE.c in
the same directory is what is used.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/