Hi,

I am new to GIMP (its source, usage and features). I had joined this list
with a view to contribute to GIMP.
I did manage to get it to compile and run (though my code is old - about a
month or two).

Currently I am giving the manual a try (to get used to GIMP), but its HUGE
and a lot of features for me to learn.  :( or :) ?
The wiki took me here: http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/index.php/Hacking:Source_Tree

Can somebody suggest what can be done as a start off?
All help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Lots o' Luv,
Phani Bhushan

PS: The subject doesn't appear apt. Trying to think of a better one :D

Let not your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right - Isaac
Asimov (Salvor Hardin in Foundation and Empire)