Thanks, but I know UFRAW and I am also using it myself, but that's not the
point of my question. I just wanted to know, when GIMP will support RAW
processing out of the box.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl