2010/10/10 Sven Neumann <s...@gimp.org>

> On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 17:24 +0200, Olivier wrote:
> > There are no longer brush tool artefacts on the canvas, which is very
> > good. Unfortunately, and maybe this is because of the repair, the
> > brush tools are now very slow.
>
> Olivier, please, this is ongoing development. And yes, we are using the
> application that we are developing. And yes, we notice such problems.
> There is really no need to tell us about each and every problem you
> encounter with current git. In particular not if there's already a
> bug-report on it.

Please forgive me for the bothering.

I do know that GIMP is in development, and I'm following the process as
close as I can, so that the book I'm preparing will be published as soon as
possible after 2.8 delivery. I'm only trying to be helpfu to the developers,
and some times I signaled a problem not yet discovered. This time, as soon
as I saw that the bug about brush artefacts was fixed, I made a try and sav
the slowness problem. I was not aware of the other bug report, and I did the
mistake of not checking before.

I don't really know what is the best way to signal problems without
bothering the developers: the gimp-developer list, the IRC channel, or
bugzilla ?
--
Olivier Lecarme