>On 11/23/2010 06:17 PM, g...@catking.net wrote:

>Well at least the image of the metaphor is clear.  You
>know that if shit hits a fan it's bad, but wrong end of
>a stick just isn't as obvious.

Well, I think the person who used the expression was being a bit circumspect in
order to use cleaner language.  Afaik, the "real" expression more along the
lines of: getting the shitty end of the stick.

If you want to speed up the code a little, I don't see any point to any of the
3 lines that include the variable 'ctable_p' in blur-line() in
'unsharp-mask.c'.  It looks to me like just deleting those would eliminate some
pointless arithmetic.

--
bioster (via gimpusers.com)