On Wednesday, January 05, 2011 19:42:28 sigetch wrote:
> So if you all don't want to accept the toolbar, let's ignore them and
> discuss about the brush features.

Brush features are my domain sort of and theres a lot to merge there. It would
be cool to have you on IRC for more immediate chat:) Your work is awesome :) I
think the first thing Id like to see incorporated is smoothing, smudge dynamics
fixes and fixes in general.

Mixingbrush is sort of a sticking point. We dont really want to add another
non-gegl based paint tool in this iteration and in gegl paint core render
engines could be pluggable...

As a question,have you looked into the new tool presets system?