On 06.01.2011 23:01, Sven Neumann wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know that we have seen a dramatic increase in
> donations since then. More than 120 people donated over the last 8 days
> and sent us about 2,500 dollars. Perhaps it would be a good idea to
> discuss how we can actually use this money to make the GIMP 2.8 release
> happen soon...

Alexia suggested that we get Peter a tablet. I think this is an
excellent idea - first-hand experience with different input devices
should help a lot when planning for GIMP user interaction, especially
with any of the tools.

I'd say we should aim for the same model Mitch got recently - an Intuos
4 plus an Art Pen.

    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
Plug-ins > http://registry.gimp.org | .de: http://gimpforum.de