On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:47 PM, andy gill <andygg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That certainly looks like something I could help with. Is there a priority
> list of missing operations, or is it more a case of just going through the
> gimp filters one by one? Is it the final intention that all gimp filters
> will be implemented by gegl one day?

Yes, the expectation is that one day all the code that directly
modifies pixel values are GeglOperations, when it comes to core
(non-plugin) functionality a lot of this migration has already been
done and can be seen in http://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/tree/app/gegl

/Øyvind Kolås
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/