On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 09:35, Stephen Greenwalt
> Where can I help? Here's an ultra-short overview of my background:
I'm not a developer, but an long term Gimp user. I would suggest:
1. Go into the IRC channel to get direct feedback from the developers.
2. Try to checkout and compile the latest version from the git repository.
3. Have a look into the bugs with the gnome-love keyword:
4. Talk about the bug you are interested in. (IRC or mailinglist)
5. Add a patch to the bugreport.
Alternativ you could help with gegl, have a look at this mail:
Gimp-developer mailing list