On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Stephen Greenwalt
<stephengreenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I help? Here's an ultra-short overview of my background:
> * Have some extra time I could devote . . . but will wait to quantify that
> until I hear where you need help.

This happens from time to time, sometimes people actually have the
time and capability to help, quite often they ask for help - consume
time to get up to speed, and then nothing happens. To avoid wasting
more time on a reply to this email as well as other requests via mail,
IRC and other places I have started writing up a list of pointers
about the current state of GIMPs refactoring to use GEGL and where
help would be appreciated.

See http://gegl.org/contribute.html for this list.

/Øyvind Kolås.
                                                 -- William Gibson