On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Liam R E Quin <l...@holoweb.net> wrote:

> Yes, perhaps it might be nice if the key to get the eraser was the same
> in inkscape and gimp and blender and gedit and krita and mypaint, but it

I overlooked Krita.  Krita uses <Backspace> as a BG Color Fill and
<Alt>+<Backspace> as a FG Color Fill according to:

MyPaint doesn't seem to have a 'fill' accelerator:

So it looks to me like Krita and PhotoShop agree that
<Alt>+<Backspace> is FG Color Fill; Krita and Paint.NET agree that
<Backspace> is BG Color Fill (with PhotoShop the outlier using
<Ctrl>); and GIMP thinks that <Backspace> is good for nothing.