On Thursday, February 03, 2011 18:10:21 Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Nelson A. de Oliveira <nao...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> I don't know if it's a know issue,
> >
> > Im sorry, but I find this question a bit annoying. It's a big issue
> > smack in the middle where you cant miss it. Of course its known.
>
> So users will have to always stay in doubt if one issue is known or
> not, because it annoys to ask?
Users arent supposed to use GIT versions. Git versions are for developers and
often conain incomplete features. Not everything that goes on in GIT is
documented outside because developers are working on it and would go nuts if
they had to explain their every move to users. IRC[1] is where developers
communicate and where this information is shared.

AS to your question, the outline has been somewhat broken fo while. it doesnt
interact prfectly with brush transforms and is waiting for a complete
reworking. Recently I broke it completely and then fixed it again to the
previous slightly broken state.

-- Alexia

[1] http://www.gimp.org/irc.html