Tool:
Emacs + https://github.com/Enselic/enselic-home/tree/master/elisp

Direct compilation:
Yes, with M-x compile and M-x flymake-mode

Code completion:
Kind of, Emacs supports tab-completion for symbols in all buffers, so if
I have the relevant headers open, I have tab-completion for e.g. all
gtk_ functions. Not the best code completion, but you come pretty far
with it.

Documentation browser:
I use exuberant-ctags for symbol definition lookup, so to get to the
documentation of a function, I usually go to the declaration/definition
of it using the exuberant-ctags indexes. I also occasionally use
devhelp, but that's an external program.

Debugging:
Yes, M-x gdb

Refactoring:
No, unfortunately not.