On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Ofnuts <ofn...@laposte.net> wrote:
> My 2.7 built from a git-clone on March 3 works OK and I can use the
> color picker in the Curves tool without problems.
>
> Running a Kubuntu 10.04 with auto-updates.

I tried it under KDE and I think I know why it works for you.

Could you try:

1) open photo on full screen, then open curves editor, then click on photo?
2) enable single window mode in gimp, then open curves editor, then
click on photo?

in both scenarios the curves window disappears under photo window

The way to make it work is to open curves window in the other area
then photo window, it may work if you have huge screen and you don't
like full screen photo.

In version from 02.16 it works correctly, in later builds it hides
curve window in KDE/wmaker/icewm and it does something different with
it in xfce4.