Could you please demonstrate your sincerity by escalating the 'bug' to
It would demonstrate commitment to really having this in 2.10, rather than just
'looking at it'. I think you owe it to the developer to make that gesture at
very least.

Good luck with all the work toward 2.8 now, the efforts of the dev team are