hi sir,
i am Tarun Gupta. I Study ICT (Information Communication Technology) at
DA-IICT Gandhinagar, India. i am interested in the adaptive image cloning
project put forward by GIMP for gsoc this year. I would like to participate
as a student applicant for the projects but want to make sure that i fulfill
the technical requirements of the project so i would be very thankful to you
if you could furnish me the details of the  requirements by a student
applicant. I am very keen about this idea and would like to contribute to
the community even if the project is not picked up GSOC.I am currently in
second year of my UG programme.
i have started reading the material suggested for the project.

Tarun Gupta