On 03/29/2011 06:54 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 3/29/11, Michael Natterer wrote:
>> As I said before, let's please work on our public interface
> Let's try to outline what exactly needs doing, eh? :)

- Website updates
- News
- Wiki
- Blogs
- Maybe we should have a GIMP blog aggregator?
- More frequent developer releases (my fault, I know)

> The new website is stuck in the middle mostly because AFAIK Jimmac was
> busy all the time with GNOME 3 which is finally soon to be out, so
> maybe Jakub will have more spare time to finish this now.

I think Jimmac is pretty busy, so maybe somebody should pick up the
work. Also, I don't think we absolutely need a new website, just
a few people who can trigger website updates after something has
been pushed to git, at least as long as auto-updates are broken.
I'll poke Sven about that.

> The wiki transition seems to be stuck as well. What exactly has to be done?

I'm in contact with Shawn, and the DNS entry should point to
Alexia's wiki soon.

> The news is what I already take care of.

That much appreciated :)

> What else has to be done apart from that?

Whatever people are capable and wanting to do :) Everybody
involved with the project is invited to join the effort.