On 3/29/11, Michael Natterer wrote:

> On 03/29/2011 06:54 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> On 3/29/11, Michael Natterer wrote:
>>> As I said before, let's please work on our public interface
>> Let's try to outline what exactly needs doing, eh? :)
> - Website updates

I think I could add recent books, including the one from Packt.

> - News
> - Wiki

Discussed above and below

> - Blogs
> - Maybe we should have a GIMP blog aggregator?

We used to have layers.gimp.org exactly for that, but it's gone. I
think we can reuse infrastructure from graphicsplanet.org that Mukund
and me maintain. Any suggestions on URL? Maybe simply blogs.gimp.org?

> - More frequent developer releases (my fault, I know)

Since you insist :D

>> The new website is stuck in the middle mostly because AFAIK Jimmac was
>> busy all the time with GNOME 3 which is finally soon to be out, so
>> maybe Jakub will have more spare time to finish this now.
> I think Jimmac is pretty busy, so maybe somebody should pick up the
> work. Also, I don't think we absolutely need a new website, just
> a few people who can trigger website updates after something has
> been pushed to git, at least as long as auto-updates are broken.
> I'll poke Sven about that.

Can't this be automated?

>> The wiki transition seems to be stuck as well. What exactly has to be
>> done?
> I'm in contact with Shawn, and the DNS entry should point to
> Alexia's wiki soon.

Alexandre Prokoudine