Ya i am also unable to create an account on bugzilla. I already made the
plugin a day back. But have been waiting in vain for the confirmation mail
from bugzilla. I want to ask my mentor Mukund to kindly tell me what to do
in this case.

Any help from any one is most welcome

Thanx in advance

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:42 PM, sourav de <souravde1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:45 AM, Martin Nordholts <ense...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 04/06/2011 06:14 PM, sourav de wrote:
>> > I tried to implement the blur operation in GEGL. The algorithm is same
>> > as of the blur plug-in in GIMP. The patch file for GEGL operation and
>> > the blur.c file for the plug-in are attached below. Kindly let me know
>> > if there is any mistake in my implementation.
>>
>> Please attach the patch to GIMP bugzilla and reference the patch in your
>> application.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Martin
>>

>> --
>>
>> My GIMP Blog:
>> http://www.chromecode.com/
>> "Why GIMP 2.8 is not released yet"
>>

> Hi,
>
>   I tried to submit the patch in bugzilla, but i was unable to create new
> account there for not getting any email containing confirmation link. I
> mailed bugmas...@gnome.org also, but in vain.
>
> --
> Sourav De
> 2nd Year Student
> IIT KHARAGPUR

Shivani Maheshwari
Under Graduation( BTech.)
Indian Institute of Information Technology,
Allahabad (Amethi Campus)
India