Hi all,

We have discussed the possibility to use Vala as a code
generator. What follows is a set of patches so we all can see what
that would look like. Any objections to me pushing these commits?

I want a helper class in the implementation of single-window mode
session management, and this is in my opinion a perfect example of
when to use Vala: a small utility class at the bottom of the
architecture with only GLib as a dependency.

These patches do not add any additional tarball build time
dependencies, valac is only required when building from git.

 / Martin

My GIMP Blog:
"GIMP 2.8 schedule on tasktaste.com"