i downloaded gimp and wanted to try it out.  I ran into two problems right
away so I had to uninstall it.  First off, i live and work in China.  I am
an American English teacher over here and believe when I say this, not
everyone in China speaks and reads Chinese, just like not everyone who lives
in Japan speaks and reads Japanese.  I went to your help page on the web and
it covers language change but not for windows 7.  There has got to be a
simpler way to change the language then what is in your help section.  most
programs i download give me the option of language before downloading.  You
really need to fix this.

jerry