Dear GIMP developer team,

My name is Arnon Namsanit. I am a Thailand government officer working
for the Ministry of Science and Technology. My team's main
responsibility is introducing the open source software to Thais
including GIMP. At the moment we are interested in introducing GIMP to
a group of users in publisher manufacturing therefore we have been
discussing about CMYK on GIMP. I might need to ask you some questions
please.
- Is there any people currently working on CMYK on GIMP?
- If yes, How? Can we join them?
- If no, Could we know the complexities or the problems of that please?
Since I am not a developer but my organization is able to set up a
team to implement the module. I would like to have your opinion on
this please. We are looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Arnon Namsanit