Hello Guys,

I love using Gimp with the new SingleWindow-Mode but I've got a little

I like using Tab to maximize and minimize the  working area, which works
very fine -- except one of those widgets outside gets the focus, so
using Tab just changes the Widget with Focus.

I haven't found a way to change the shortcut from "Tab" to something
different (a way to search for the used keys in the shortcut Dialog
could be also nice).

I thing the Shortcut "Tab" fits for maximizing/normalizing the working
area -- what do you think about an option to disable "Tab" to change
focus of the widgets in order to be abe to use Tab always for
maximizing/normalizing the working area?

I hope these Ideas are easy to implement.

best regards,