Well, I'd like to have a meeting, too.
Especially, I need your help in recruiting.
I'd also like to find consensus about where and how to recruit.
I'd definately feel better and more comfortable if there had been a meeting
before embarking on a method without having your approval.

We're recruiting for this:
(Video of Indi Young explaining Mental Models, ca. 1h)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AsxNg9nNU

-Tobi