Hi all!

 I discovered a strange behaviour of Script-Fu:

 When I start GIMP from Bash, let script-fu render a logo (doesn't
 matter which one) Script-fu segfault at his try to close the parameter
 window of the script.

 When I start it from enlightenment it manages to close the window but
 kills the whole GIMP as soon as I try to render another one?!?

 Unfortunately it doesn't seem very simple to track this down because a
 stacktrace doesn't show anything useful (at least for me). It seems
 that this crash is related to some UI function (probably in libgimpui)
 but I don't have any clue where... Maybe someone who made a related
 change could give me a hint....