On Sat, 09 Oct 1999, Adrian Likins wrote:
>       If I recall correctly, this has been suggested a few times
>and made it into released versions of gimp at least once, only to be removed
>later for reasons I do not recall. Seems like some sort of portability issues
>perhaps, but its been a long time. The easiest way to remember why it got
>removed is probabaly to put it back in though and see who yells ;->
How about putting the unlink() call inside the signal handler that traps the
crashes? This behavior would be nicer than unlinking the swap file after
it's creation.
Also because I don't think that this will work well when gimp is running on
HP-UX and NFS (but I'm not completly sure of that).
//\/\ Marco (LM) Lamberto
      e-mail:            [EMAIL PROTECTED] (remove 'nOsPaMz-')
      The Sunny Spot  -  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1474/