You are correct.

I 'cvs update'd again, recompiled, and everything works fine now.  I can
even run plugins which use fonts!  However, clicking twice on the font
button will still crash script-fu, although selecting a font and running
the script will not crash until the script is finished running and script
fu cleans up its widgets.  This makes script-fu functional for me again,
even if I have to restart the Gimp every time I run a script that uses a
fontselector :)

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]