> What about changing the rotation direction?? Because the mathematical
> definition is: "Positive agles are maesured anti-clockwise"!
>
> It is a little confused when all programms use this definition and
> gimp uses an other .... ?

If I remember correctly, both rotation plugins (which have now been merged
into one) have always interpreted the given angle clockwise. I'm against
changing it now, but can't we make it more clear by calling the menu entries:

        Rotate c/w -> 90
                      180
                      270

Even better if someone can think of a naming scheme that solves the problem
that the menus are sorted alphabetically, since what he have now is actually:

        Rotate -> 180 degrees
                  270 degrees
                   90 degrees

Salut, Sven