On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 11:21:29AM +0200, Koot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> now my "script-fu" is not working (most of them), will have to go and figure what is
> needed to get it to work again.

There is a perl script named scm2scm that can, in theory, read in a
script-fu and write it out again, updated for the version 1.2 api.  I.e.
try something like this on a BACKUP of your scripts:

scm2scm -t 1.2 *.scm

The problem is that it was not updated since a few months, so many changes
are not yet reflected.

However, if you find it useful and tell me whats missing I'd be happy to
update it for 1.2.