On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 04:32:27PM +0100, Raphael Quinet wrote:
> So... errr...  I don't know what to do.  Does anybody have strong
> preferences for one solution (several calls in each script) or the
> other (two PDB calls hiding the gory details)?  Or a third one (fixing
> gimp_undo_push_group_start)?

Can I clear up (off list if this is already well known) what Raph wants
gimp_undo_push_group_* to do, versus what they do now?

My instinct is that this IS a bug fix (regardless of whether it might
break some other things) and has a good stab at being in 1.2.x, but
I ought to know what I'm letting myself in for...

PGP signature