On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 09:45:21PM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> It seems your latest commit fixed the problem! Great work! Now it's
> time for the translators to update the po files and there are still
> a lot of plug-ins that need to be internationalized. Any volunteers?

We still need to work the perl plug-in names in. The problem is that
gettext does not support this (and I see no way to modify the makerules
without re-writing them totally. Just another reason why automake is

IAW: we just lost perl (although the general idea of putting the
trabslations into the gimp is fine).

PS: does gimp now translate by component or still using the whole path?