Hello everyone. I want to let you know about a very successful way to
do business on the Internet. I own my own business and i have
discovered that the best way to market my product is by simply letting
my customers, see it before they buy.This Concept is called Shareware
and it is availabe now thanks to the internet. However, Shareware is
only cost effective when your product is information based.If you would
like to see how this method of Marketing works. You can check a site
offers Free information using this concept. The site is
www.wiseoldmule.com/members/TXGIRL50/index.shtmlHoping this information
to be helpful JOYCE SCOTT