On 07 December, 1999 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent me these 0.6K bytes:

> Hello everyone. I want to let you know about a very successful way to
> do business on the Internet. I own my own business and i have
> discovered that the best way to market my product is by simply letting
> my customers, see it before they buy.This Concept is called Shareware
> and it is availabe now thanks to the internet. However, Shareware is
> only cost effective when your product is information based.If you would
> like to see how this method of Marketing works. You can check a site
> offers Free information using this concept. The site is
> www.wiseoldmule.com/members/TXGIRL50/index.shtmlHoping this information
> to be helpful JOYCE SCOTT

Yeah! We should definately turn Gimp into shareware! Just think about
all the nag thingies we could put in! Like not be able to save! Yiha!

/Tomas - continues hacking free software
Tomas ÷gren, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of UmeŚ
`- Sysadmin at {cs,ing,acc}.umu.se