Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:54:11 +0100
   From: Marc Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Neither way is perfect, so just changing this is a very very bad
   idea. I also think that making this a preferences option is a very bad
   idea. Designing a sensible UI for seperated/combined is, IMHO, ery
   important.

   I think I can understand the idea ;) It's just that I almost always have
   many images open, and want to use the same tool for all of them.

Based on this, why is making it a preference option a bad idea?

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

--Eric Crampton