On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> Basically this would need a model that we have an active image and when
> we change pencil size, we choose if we want update the active tool of that

For what my lurker opinion is worth, I think that changing options for a
took should default to the 'last active' tool - perhaps choosable via a
checkbox on the tool control panel? I say 'last active' because, IIRC,
playing with tool options will cause your image to lose focus, thus losing
your currently active tool..

> Now it would be nice that only the tool type is stored to the active tool
> structure.

I think a big win that could come out of this would be the ability to draw
in whatever sized tool you want on a per-image basis without flopping back
and forth - although this would probably only be useful to the artists out
there.. It sort of feels like a really cool option to have. ;)

Blue Lang, Unix Systems Administrator, QSP Inc. - Raleigh, NC
Phone: 919.875.6994