On 1/10/2000 8:55, Ian McKellar at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> GimpMill is a GIMP plugin written in Python using James Henstrige's
> really cool Python GIMP bindings. It allows the construction of Sawmill
> themes within The GIMP - extending the GIMP interface to allow theme
> creation like the GAP extends it to allow animation creation.

very cool! I've been meaning to take a hard look at Sawmill and compare it
with E and such like. I have theme ideas and this will help greatly.

Thank you very much.

Also, slightly off topic, but there is also another sawmill theme creation
tool in the works by John Harper. There's a link to it on the
sawmill.themes.org site.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.12)        http://www.pobox.com/~macman
                                            PGP key available on request
  VLUG - Victoria Linux Users Group                        ICQ: 26351441