On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 01:29:12PM +0100, Raphael Quinet wrote:

> I just had an idea: the lightbulb image that is used in File/About
> could also be updated because it has not changed much since the early
> days.  So what about this: we use the image version 1.14 for the
> splash screen (or 1.15 if Tigert can improve it), and the version 1.4
> with the baloon for the about page.

what do others think? I could edit the brush image (Wilber & Sons) to suit
better for "About" -image, anything you would like to have there?

> By the way (yet another request for Tigert), it would be nice if the
> gimp splash screen history page contained the date at which each image
> was checked in.  I know that Aspirin's 1.12 joke has been there for a
> while, but I don't remember when it appeared.  Anyway, that's just an
> idea.  I would do a "cvs log" if I could access CVS, but I cannot do
> that for the moment.

If someone can provide me the dates, I can add them to the page. It's just
static html and I update it by hand whenever the splash changes..

Tuomas
--

.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.
| some stuff at http://tigert.gimp.org/ |