On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 06:21:35PM -0500, Glenn PM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Did you remove your old gimp installation? The error messages below
> > are probably caused by left-over plug-ins in your $PREFIX/lib/plug-ins
>
> Yes I did.

I still think this is the only way you could get these messages. Maybe "make
uninstall" did not work for some reason? The mos tprobable fix, then, is to

rm `gimptool --prefix`/lib/gimp/1.1/plug-ins/*.pl

> this version. After I finished it the first time ( a real long time too
> on my 133), I got lots of errors since the 1.1.15 version was referring
> to the last build I made which was 1.1.12

Not good... do you have a message or something?

> strange that I'm getting these PDB messages now. Since nothing appears
> wrong, I'll just ignore them.

Most probably nothing is wrong. But I guess your startup time is
unnecessarily long.