Marc Lehmann spontaneously blurts out:

> So my first wish would be to set up an empty cvs on some reliable server,
> and I would try to populate it with the gimp tree, with (say) nightly
> updates from main cvs => gimp plug-in cvs (for the core), so that plug-in
> developers can just check out the tree from the plg-in server and work
> there.
>
> Failing that, I will set up a gimp server on a local machine (in germany),
> but I can't promose that (I iwll need to find a free disk, but maybe in
> one or two weeks I can spare 2GB for it).

This has SourceForge written all over it! Its easy an convenient to start
projects and manage stuff. I heartily endorse it!

        -Dean Johnson
         Tool Hooligan
         Cluster Admin Tools & Jessie Project
         Silicon Graphics Inc.    Eagan,MN      (651) 683-5880

      "I am Dyslexic of Borg, Your Ass will be Laminated"    -- unknown