Is there a feature request database for Gimp? If not, I would like to
request that a bug group for feature requests (preferrably with some
level of urgency) be added to the bugtracker on sourceforge. It would
be nice to have an exhaustive list of what people wanted and not depend
on "institutional knowledge".

My request is a "sort color table" option so that I can more easily
reduce the color table by hand.

        -Dean Johnson
         Tool Hooligan
         Cluster Admin Tools & Jessie Project
         Silicon Graphics Inc.    Eagan,MN      (651) 683-5880

      "I am Dyslexic of Borg, Your Ass will be Laminated"    -- unknown