On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 01:32:38AM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Now, tell me why we should recode all this on our own. It would not only be
> ridiculous to do so, I can also assure you that it is beyond our limits due
> to limited resources of good developers willing to spend their time to do it.

Maybe the right solution is to make a gnome frontend (just like a kde
frontend) to gimp, _after_ the UI-core seperation.

I really do not like the idea of requiring _loads_ of other libraries that
need to be installed first.

And gimp (IMnsHO) _should_ stay out of the desktop war as much as
possible, so I find it relatively important _not_ to get the gnome label
sticked to gimp.