On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 08:09:01PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  1. The "Settings" in the preferences Dialog wasn't in everything and is
>     useless nevertheless because a preferences dialog is supposed to
>     contain settings...

Your:

"
Category        New File
"

Looks IMHO much worse than the existing:
"
Category        New File Settings
"

>  2. Some tools had a "Tool" in the options dialog and some not. Since all tools
>     are tools and people know what tools are, we don't need to call some

Same thing here. Just because all tools are tools there is no reason _NOT_
to display this.

>  3. The optiondialog of the tools is obviously a option dialog and

Same here... Just because all these dialogs are option dialogs there is
not reason not to display this fact.

>  A patch for fixing that is included....

I detest :)