On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 07:07:37PM -0500, Zach Beane - MINT wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 06:59:57PM -0500, Tom Rathborne wrote:
> > I just noticed this new CVS entry:
> >
> > Fri Feb  4 18:27:16 CET 2000  Stanislav Brabec  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >         * app/global_edit.c: edit_fill with foreground, not background.
> >
> > Checked the code. Looks like 'Fill' now uses the foreground. So I
> > recompiled the GIMP. Indeed, the changes do what it says.
> >
> > Fill (by default Ctrl-.) has filled using the background colour in the
> > GIMP for as long as I can remember. I don't think it's a bug
> [snip]
> I agree. I have grown very accustomed to the existing behavior, and I don't
> think it should be changed.

What? I never noticed that existed.. ?! :) And I _thought_ I knew Gimp

However, I seem to use the DND more on this, dragging colors from palette
has turned into a very much used feature for me.. And I first thought the
DND doesnt really matter.. :)

Speaking of that, has anyone else noticed that the DND does not always work
on the current CVS gimp? It has been like that for about a week or so. I can
drag the color there, but it just bounces the color back to the palette.
Bucket fill works fine on the same place though so it cant be that I try to
fill something that cannot be filled with color etc.. weird.

.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.
| some stuff at http://tigert.gimp.org/ |