On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 12:44:36AM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:00:19 -0700 (MST), "Michael J. Hammel"
> >The last comment I saw under this story said that a $2K award was
> >given to "Wilbur the Gimp".  Since Gimp has no non-profit (or for
> >profit) organization, who got that money?  Just curious.
> It goes to Yosh, who will decide what to do with it.
> Kelly

Wilber t-shirts and hats for everyone!!! ;)

(just kidding)

Shawn T. Amundson                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/
EventLoop, Inc.                         http://www.snorfle.net/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking