On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 11:41:50AM +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I remember correctly the progress window also happens on lot of the save
> plugins. In theory those all could be in the statusbar if the window has

The api for that, however, is quite a hack. If you call the pdb function
you get a seperate window (because there is no way to guess the display
for you image). If you call the libgimp function gimp second-guesses
on you. Since this plug-in is a script-fu (am I right?) a fix requires
changes to the script-fu interpreter itself.

After 1.2 I will happily introduce another of my break-everything patches
that corrects this ;)